Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Almond Flour Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Almond Flour Banana Bread|
“For anyone trying to avoid wheat/grain products, this is for you! A yummy, nutty bread that is wonderful for breakfast and snacks.”
- cooking spray
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Prepare a bread pan with cooking spray.
- Mix eggs and vinegar together in a bowl; add bananas, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract and stir until blended.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and salt together in a large bowl; stir into banana mixture until well blended. Pour batter into prepared bread pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cook’s Note:
- Almond flour can be purchased in most health food stores, but I save money by grinding almonds in a food processor. Just watch and make sure you don’t process too long, or it will turn to almond butter!
Thus we write this article About ” Almond Flour Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.