Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Angie’s To-Die-For Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Angie’s To-Die-For Banana Bread|
“A not too sweet, super-moist, deep golden brown, dense banana bread with a crispy sugary crust right out of the oven. It is enjoyed at our home hot with butter, and eaten like cake with a fork. The kids don’t let it make it to Day 2, so if you love it like we do, get it while it’s hot! You’ll never make another banana bread recipe again!”
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 9×5-inch loaf pans. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter, vegetable shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer on Low until thoroughly mixed; beat in the bananas, eggs, buttermilk, sour cream, and vanilla extract until well combined. Mix half of the flour mixture into the banana mixture; beat until combined; beat in remaining flour mixture. Mix on Medium speed for 1 minute. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool for 15 minutes; serve warm.
- If you don’t have buttermilk, substitute 1 teaspoon of white vinegar added to 1 cup milk; let stand 10 minutes.
Thus we write this article About ” Angie’s To-Die-For Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.