Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting|
“Banana bread bars with brown butter frosting.”
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15×10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat white sugar, sour cream, 1/2 cup softened butter, and eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in bananas and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix for 1 minute. Stir walnuts into batter until evenly incorporated. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 27 minutes. Cool.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until bubbling and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla extract into melted butter until a smooth frosting consistency is reached. Spread frosting over cooled banana bars.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Thus we write this article About ” Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.