Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Banana Bread from Mott’s®“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Banana Bread from Mott’s®|
“Add a new twist to an old favorite. The applesauce makes it a healthier option without sacrificing taste.”
- 1/2 cup Mott’s® Natural Applesauce
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and allspice.
- In medium bowl, whisk together bananas, sugar, applesauce, egg whites, oil and vanilla.
- Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack. Turn right side up. Cool completely.
Thus we write this article About ” Banana Bread from Mott’s®“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Banana Bread from Mott’s® :
How many Calories Are in Apples?
Day 88 (Oh deer!)
FREE & CHEAP GROCERY HAUL – July 28th 2017 – COUPONING IN CANADA!