Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
“This is our family favorite.”
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Grease and flour two 7×3 inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In one bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and sugar. Mix in slightly beaten eggs, melted butter, and mashed bananas. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thus we write this article About ” Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Banana Bread :
Moist Banana Bread Recipe | Sweet Bread
Best Banana Bread – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
Carla Makes Banana Bread | From the Test Kitchen | Bon Appétit
How To Make Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Every Time | Delish Insanely Easy
Banana Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com
The Perfect Moist BANANA BREAD Recipe
Chocolate Banana Bread!
Perfectly moist BANANA BREAD
Banana Nut Bread – Easy Recipes
How to Make the Best Banana Bread
Moist Banana Bread Recipe
Beth’s Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe