Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Bangin’ Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Bangin’ Banana Bread|
“Moist, fluffy and flavorful banana bread with macadamia nuts.”
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups pureed ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and add the bananas, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir in the flour by hand until barely combined, and gently fold the macadamia nuts into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake on the oven’s middle shelf until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let the loaf rest for 10 minutes before turning out from the pan.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thus we write this article About ” Bangin’ Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Bangin’ Banana Bread :
How To Make A Bangin’ Banana Bread Recipe
Bangin’ Banana Bread by Taylor
Best Ever Banana Bread
Healthy Banana Bread In A Jar! – Gluten Free – Mind Over Munch
4-ingredient Vegan Banana Almond Cookies
Vlogmas: Ballet, Bicycles & Bangin’ Highlighter
what i eat when i’m bangin’ on a budget baby
Cooking When You’re Broke
Bruno Mali Feat. Rick Ross “Monkey Suit”
Bruno Mali Feat. Rick Ross “Monkey Suit” (Lyrics)
hardcore jesus freaks pt 2
Mak11 – Code Red (Feat. Lil’ Wido) [Prod. Tantu Beats]