Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Best Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Best Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch|
“This creamy casserole is as close to comfort food as you can get with no canned ingredients! It does take some effort to make, but it’s worth it. You can also change this recipe into an amazing turkey tetrazzini casserole by swapping out the tuna.”
- 2 (5 ounce) tuna steaks
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 ounces sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon concentrate (such as Better than Bouillon®)
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bread, torn into small pieces
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil an ovenproof skillet and an 8×12-inch casserole dish.
- Place tuna in the prepared skillet and bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Fill a large saucepan with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook fettuccine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Remove tuna from the oven; leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and mushrooms until softened, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in flour until blended. Add milk, bouillon concentrate, adobo seasoning, and black pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes more. Remove sauce from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Place remaining butter in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir bread crumbs into melted butter and set aside.
- Add cooked fettuccine and flaked tuna to the cheese sauce and toss to combine. Transfer noodle mixture to the prepared casserole dish and top with torn bread.
- Bake in the hot oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Thus we write this article About ” Best Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Best Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch :
Tuna and Noodle Casserole from Scratch (No canned soup)
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole | Allrecipes.com
How to Make The Best Tuna Casserole | The Stay At Home Chef
How to Make the Best Tuna Noodle Casserole | Casserole Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Tuna Casserole Homemade
Tuna Noodle Casserole Made From Scratch
Tuna Noodle Casserole – Made From Scratch
How to Make the Very Best Tuna Noodle Casserole – Tuna Casserole To Die For
CLASSIC TUNA CASSEROLE | Easy! Tasty!
Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole
Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole with Panko Topping Recipe From Scratch
How to Make Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole | Allrecipes.com