Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Boozy Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Boozy Banana Bread|
“Banana bread at its best. Lots of bananas and a hint of almond and almond liqueur make a delicious banana bread–I love it served with butter.”
- cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 drops almond extract
- 3 drops amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Mix bananas, brown sugar, butter, eggs, almond extract, and amaretto together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until flour is incorporated, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool before serving, about 30 minutes.
- Substitute 1/2 cup egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®) for the eggs if desired.
Thus we write this article About ” Boozy Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Boozy Banana Bread :
Boozy Banana Bread
Chocolate Chunk Banana Nut Bread | pecans, coconut, rum and cognac (Video Recipe)
Banana Nut Bread Beer – Homebrew Recipe – Decoction Mash
Bourbon Banana Bread
New Orleans Bread Pudding
Perfect Banana Pudding | Delish
Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce – Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe!
Anna Camp Made The Booziest Spiked Banana Bread We’ve Ever Tasted | The Mash-Up | Delish | Ep 3
3 NEW Ways to Use Cake Mix (Gluten-Free) | Thrive Market
Cinnamon Raisin Bread (Easy, No-Knead Recipe) – Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking Ep 91
Irish Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
Soaking of Dry Fruits and Nuts for Christmas Cake Part 1 | Fruit Cake | Salt To Taste | Rum Cake