Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Dee-licious Greek Yogurt Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Dee-licious Greek Yogurt Banana Bread|
“After trying several recipes for banana bread that had some but not all of the things I wanted in it, I tweaked a few together and came up with this version with Greek yogurt. I made 8 loaves before declaring it a success (and the comments from family and coworkers sealed the deal).”
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix mashed bananas and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir to combine. Add banana mixture and mix well.
- Stir flour, oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add to the banana-butter mixture and stir just until combined. Don’t overmix. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter. Divide batter between the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover loosely with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Remove from the pans and allow to cool completely.
- Instead of butter, I’ve used a 50/50 combination of oil and applesauce with great results.
- Substitute sour cream for the Greek yogurt, if desired.
- Make your own oat flour by running 1 cup rolled oats through the blender.
- Substitute pecans for the walnuts, if desired.
Thus we write this article About ” Dee-licious Greek Yogurt Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.