Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Ginger Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Ginger Banana Bread|
“This is a very moist banana bread with lots of banana flavor. There is a bit of spice for those who like a bit of ‘extra’ in their banana bread. This recipe still has a big banana flavor with a scrumptious note of spice to make it really special.”
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir bananas, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract into creamed butter mixture until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until batter is just combined; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes. Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you want to bake in a smaller pan, then shorten the baking time to 40 or 45 minutes. If you are using decorative wooden lattice bread pans (common during the holidays for gift-giving) remember to increase the temperature by 25 degrees.
- To make your mashed bananas, you can either mash them with a fork for that lumpy-bits-of-fruit experience or you can put them into the food processor for a very smooth result. I prefer to mix the lemon juice in with the bananas at this point to keep the fruit from browning while I’m preparing the batter.
- Remember that bananas increase dramatically in sugar content as they ripen. The more ripe the bananas the sweeter the bread will be. The greener a banana is, the more bite it will give the bread. Find the version that works best for your family. I personally like mine when the bananas have become soft and the skins are speckled with brown spots.
Thus we write this article About ” Ginger Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Ginger Banana Bread :
ginger banana bread recipe
Ginger Banana Bread
Recipe – Ginger & Molasses Banana Bread
Ginger Joswey: Banana bread
How to Bake Candied Ginger Banana Bread: Cooking with Kimberly
HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD .WITH THE GINGER BROS
MOIST How To make Banana Nut Bread
Banana Molasses Bread Recipe
Family Day in Banana Island | Ginger Bread House
THE ULTIMATE VEGAN GINGER-BANANA BREAD! (Your house will smell like christmas!)
How To Make Banana Bread Easy
✅ How to make Brown Sugar,with English subtitles.substitute of Molasses.