Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Mother’s Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Mother’s Banana Bread|
“This is an old recipe that belonged to my mother. I’ve been making this bread since I was a teenager. At a candy striper bake sale a doctor bought this bread and said that this was the best banana bread that he had tasted.”
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Add butter, eggs, nuts, and mashed banana. Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Thus we write this article About ” Mother’s Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Mother’s Banana Bread :
MOM’S BANANA BREAD RECIPE: How to make moist banana bread recipe using cake flour!
Banana Nut Bread – Easy Recipes
Streusel Banana Bread – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Cooking with mom – Banana Bread
NEW RECIPE / BANANA NUT BREAD / STAY AT HOME MOM
Homemade Banana Bread
Kids Bake Banana Bread In Memory Of Mom | Supernanny
MOM’S BANANA BREAD DESSERT RECIPE | OKUBY HANFARE
Making “mom’s” banana bread recipe
Mom Makes Homemade Banana Bread
PapaVince – MEETING BANANA’S MOM (VRChat Highlights)
The Motherdough Sourdough Bread – 1 Bread with Fantastic Taste and Color!