Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Mrs. Kurtz’s Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Mrs. Kurtz’s Banana Bread|
“This is a yummy recipe we made in my preschool class years ago and has been my favorite ever since.”
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup sour milk
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Cream together butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Mix in egg. Stir in bananas and milk. Stir in flour and baking soda with a few swift strokes; do not overbeat. Spread batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Thus we write this article About ” Mrs. Kurtz’s Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.