Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Powerhouse Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Powerhouse Banana Bread|
“This date, nuts, and oats concoction is delicately spiced and makes a perfect, highly nutritious breakfast food! Freezes well, perfect for gift giving, and in school my friends and roommates always begged for it!”
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup toasted flake coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped dates, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted flake coconut, divided (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease 4 loaf pans, 7×3-inch size. Combine 1 tablespoon white sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl. Dust the insides of the greased loaf pans with the cinnamon sugar.
- Stir whole wheat flour, oats, all-purpose flour, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Beat 2 cups brown sugar with 3/4 cup butter in a separate mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in sour cream, bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth. Stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture and fold in 2 cups dates, 1 cup walnuts, and 1/2 cup toasted coconut.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle tops of each loaf with about 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons each of dates, walnuts, and coconut. Brush each loaf with melted butter for a shiny glaze.
- Bake loaves in the preheated oven until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Original recipe calls for 3 cups sugar. Batter can get quite thick to stir, so a large bowl and strong arm are a must! Get creative with ingredients – I like this precisely because you have the option of making it very hearty. The topping is the best part! I didn’t like the addition of chocolate chips, but everyone else did. Don’t use completely dried dates – the charm is in the sticky, sweet kind. Optional: replace 1/2 cup of flour with flaxseed meal.
Thus we write this article About ” Powerhouse Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Powerhouse Banana Bread :
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Banana Bread w/ Blueberry & Oats Recipe || KIN EATS
How to make a Vegan Banana Bread loaf
This Banana Bread Is A Treat For Your Kids | Fit Tak
How to Bake Banana Cake Recipe by Rida’s Kitchen
SI TORNA A FARE SUL SERIO | PowerHouse #4
La HOME GYM è quasi al COMPLETO! | PowerHouse #5
Adam and Lloyd Moldy Banana Slap!
Soft & Fluffy Banana Cake recipe/Vegan/with no egg&butter/ഉണ്ണിയപ്പത്തിന്റെമണവുംരുചിയുമുള്ളകേക്ക്/98
Big Money goes B-A-N-A-N-A-N-A-S! – Food Feeder
Strawberry – Nutritional Powerhouse – Superfood Nutrient Rich and Packed with Antioxidants
MI SONO DIMENTICATO DI METTERE IL TITOLO