Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Tuna Noodle Asparagus Casserole“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Tuna Noodle Asparagus Casserole|
“This is a good way to get the kids to eat asparagus.”
- 1 (6 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can white tuna in water, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained and cut into thirds
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Stir noodles, tuna, black olives, and cream of mushroom soup together in the bottom of a casserole dish. Add 2/3 cup Cheddar cheese, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper to the noodle mixture; mix. Gently fold asparagus into the noodle mixture. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Thus we write this article About ” Tuna Noodle Asparagus Casserole“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Tuna Noodle Asparagus Casserole :
Tuna and Asparagus Casserole
Asparagus Casserole – QUICKRECIPES – EASY RECIPES – How To QUICKRECIPES
Campbell’s Kitchen | Sriracha Tuna Noodle Casserole
Vegan “Lobster” Rolls, Scallops, and Tuna Noodle Casserole 🐠🦞🌱
Tuna Pasta Bake
Best Tuna Casserole | EASY TO LEARN | QUICK RECIPES
One-Pan Tuna Pasta- Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Ahi Tuna – Seared Salt and Pepper Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Vinaigrette – PoorMansGourmet
Tuna Casserole – HEALTHY FOOD – DIABETIC FOOD – How To QUICKRECIPES
TUNA CASSEROLE | DIABETIC RECIPES | STEP BY STEP | HEALTHY RECIPES |
Pan Fried Salmon with Creamy Lemon Spaghetti
Chicken and Potato Casserole