Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Tuna Noodle Casserole II“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Tuna Noodle Casserole II|
“This is the old tried and true, 1950’s style tuna noodle casserole we remember as kids. Uses ingredients most people have on hand, especially those broken chips at the bottom of the bag that nobody wants to eat. Got to have those chips on top to be real.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 slices processed American cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Boil pasta in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain well. Return the pasta to the pot it was cooked in.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix tuna with cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, milk, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a medium saucepan. Place pan over medium low heat, and heat through. Alternatively, place these ingredients in a microwave safe dish, and warm in the microwave.
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta. Spread 1/2 of the noodles into the prepared dish. Arrange the cheese slices over the noodles, then spread the remaining noodle mixture over the cheese. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes; cook until the casserole is hot, and the chips begin to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thus we write this article About ” Tuna Noodle Casserole II“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Tuna Noodle Casserole II :
Tuna Noodle Casserole Part 2
Mock Tuna Noodle Casserole Part 2
Good Ol’ Tuna Noodle Casserole
How to Make the Very Best Tuna Noodle Casserole – Tuna Casserole To Die For
Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole recipe
How to make Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Stovetop Tuna Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole
Cheesy Tuna Casserole • Tasty
Easy Tuna Pasta Casserole