Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “Tuna-Tomato Noodle Casserole“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|Tuna-Tomato Noodle Casserole|
“This is a quick and easy casserole, and has been a favorite for many years.”
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 55M|
- Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil. Add undiluted soup, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 5 minutes. Mix in noodles, 1 cup cheese, and tuna. Spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. While still hot, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Thus we write this article About ” Tuna-Tomato Noodle Casserole“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For Tuna-Tomato Noodle Casserole :
Tuna noodle casserole recipe
Tuna Pasta Cheese Bake – Easy Tuna Pasta – Oven Baked Cheesy Tuna Pasta – Tomato Garlic Tuna Pasta
Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole ~ Retro Recipe ~ Noreen’s Kitchen
Tuna and Tomato Pasta Bake Recipe – Love Canned Food
Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole
TUNA TOMATO PASTA – Easy Tuna pasta – Tuna Tomato Pasta Sauce – How to Make Tuna Pasta
Tuna Pasta Casserole
Tuna Mushroom Tomato Pasta Cheese – Tuna Cheesebake – How to make Baked pasta with Tuna
Creamy Garlic Tuna Tomato Pasta Cheese Bake Recipe
Tuna Pasta Bake
Creamy Tomato Tuna Pasta – Easy Tuna Penne Pasta Recipe
Spicy Tuna and Tomato Pasta Bake with Black Olives – Foodaciously