Good recipes are the key to a happy family. If you are looking for good recipes “We Be Jammin’ Jamaican Banana Bread“, here is the right place. We provide a variety of the best and most popular recipes.
|We Be Jammin’ Jamaican Banana Bread|
“Delicious and exotic twist on the common and bland banana bread. So good you will never bake another run-of-the-mill banana bread! Serve and watch the happy faces!”
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dark rum, or rum flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark rum, or rum flavoring
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
|Prep : 45M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 2H45M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease two 8×4 inch loaf pans.
- Beat together 2 tablespoons of softened butter and cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Slowly beat in sugar until well incorporated. Add the egg and mix well. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. In a different bowl, mix together the bananas, milk, 2 tablespoons rum, lime zest, lime juice, and vanilla extract; stir well. Pour 1/3 of the flour mixture into the butter and mix well. Mix in 1/2 of the mashed bananas. Continue with another 1/3 of the flour, followed by the remaining banana mixture, and finally the remaining flour. Fold in 1/4 cup pecans and 1/4 cup coconut flakes.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pans, and bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about one hour. When finished, cool for 10 minutes in the pan, remove, and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- After you take the banana bread out of the oven, prepare the topping by stirring together the brown sugar, remaining butter, lime juice, and 2 teaspoons of rum in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer stirring constantly; cook until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth, about one minute. Remove from heat, and stir in 2 tablespoons pecans, and 2 tablespoons coconut. Spoon this topping over the loaves while they are still warm. The topping will harden slightly when the loaf cools.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thus we write this article About ” We Be Jammin’ Jamaican Banana Bread“. If you are happy with our recipe, Please share this article, so that others also know what you know.
Videos For We Be Jammin’ Jamaican Banana Bread :
Barbie Market Shopping Grocery Store Doll Accessories Set – Kids Toys Videos – Playing Barbie